60 Branford Place

Title

60 Branford Place

Description

"60 Branford Place is a two story, eight bay, granite clad, classicizing, corner commercial building. Constructed c. 1920, the ground floor is made up of individual storefronts with offices above. Classicizing details include: a continuous sill belt course, entablature with swag garlands in frieze, dentillated cornice and a turned spindle balustrade at the roofline. The main entrance has a classicizing door surround with an urn-flanked segmentally arched lintel. The door entablature is engraved with '60 Branford Place' "

Description from:
United States Department of the Interior National Park Service. (2000). National Register of Historic Places Registration Form, Four Comers Historic District, Newark, Essex County, New Jersey (NPS Form 10-900).

Date

1920

Relation

State

extant

Files

60BranfordPl_01.jpg

Collection

Citation

“60 Branford Place,” DANA, accessed July 25, 2024, https://dana.njit.edu/items/show/689.

Output Formats

Item Relations

This Item Is Part Of Item: Four Corners Historic District

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /afs/cad.njit.edu/research/archlib/gervits/1/plugins/Carta/CartaPlugin.php on line 122