The Newark Theatre opened in 1886 by H.C. Miner.
The theater was remodeled in 1916 with Thomas Lamb as the architect. The theater closed in 1986, and today the lobby is used as retail space.
Di Ionno Mark. “One man’s fight to save The Paramount.” The Star Ledger, 8 May 2016, http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2016/05/one_mans_fight_to_save_the_paramount_di_ionno.html. Accessed 6 December 2016
National Register of Historic Places, Four Corners Historic District, Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, National Register #00001061
This item has no relations.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /afs/cad.njit.edu/research/archlib/gervits/1/plugins/Carta/CartaPlugin.php on line 122