Forest Hill Presbyterian Church

Title

Forest Hill Presbyterian Church

Description

The original portion of the church was built in 1891 using stones from the historic 1790 Crane farmhouse. In 1910, William S. Gregory designed the expansion for the church.

Date

1891; 1910

State

extant

Bibliography

"Forest Hill Presbyterian Church, Newark, N.J." American architect 129 (1926): p. 438-450.

Longendyck, Catharine, and Kathleen P. Galop. Forest Hill. Charleston, S.C.: Arcadia Publishing, 2014, p. 42-44.

National Register of Historic Places, Forest Hill Historic District, Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, National Register #90001193

Style

Gothic

Collection

Citation

Gregory, William S., “Forest Hill Presbyterian Church,” DANA, accessed May 30, 2024, https://dana.njit.edu/items/show/539.

Output Formats

Item Relations

Item: William S. Gregory Creator This Item

Geolocation


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /afs/cad.njit.edu/research/archlib/gervits/1/plugins/Carta/CartaPlugin.php on line 122