St. Barnabas Episcopal Church
There were several additions to the original church design: in 1869 transepts were added, in 1913 there was an addition of the porch and heightening of the tower, and in 1930 a new sacristy was added. As a locally significant building which was built around the time when people started moving from Newark to outlying areas, its expansion is a clear demonstration of the increase in population in Roseville. It is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Gordon, Mark W., and Anthony Schuman, editors. Newark Landmark Treasures: A Guide to the Landmark Buildings, Parks, Public Art & Historic Districts in New Jersey’s Metropolis. Newark Preservation and Landmarks Committee, 2016, p. 47.National Register of Historic Places, St. Barnabas' Episcopal Church, Newark, Essex County, New Jersey, National Register #72000785
This item has no relations.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /afs/cad.njit.edu/research/archlib/gervits/1/plugins/Carta/CartaPlugin.php on line 122