Mueller Bros. Florists
Four-story, brick industrial building located at 62-68 Summit Street that was originally the manufacturing headquarters of James Bowers & Company, corset manufacturers. From 1936-2007 it was home to Mueller Bros. Florists. Sometime after 1960, 156 Central Avenue joined with 62-68 Summit St. to form a conglomerate of buildings. Part of the James Street Commons Historic District.
|This Item||Is Part Of||Item: James Street Commons Historic District|
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /afs/cad.njit.edu/research/archlib/gervits/1/plugins/Carta/CartaPlugin.php on line 122