Browse Items (4 total)

  • Creator is exactly "William E. Lehman"

The theater first opened in January, 1912 as the Shubert Theatre. In 1913, it was renamed Payton's Theatre, and then Keeney's Theatre. It became Adams Theatre in 1931.

The U.S. Post Office and Court House occupies a city block in downtown Newark. The program of the building accommodates two functions: court rooms on the upper floors and post office in the lower floors. The whole complex is five and one half…
Output Formats

atom, csv, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2