Jordan Green (1879-1925) was the English-educated architect who designed the old Newark Athletic Club, later the Military Park Hotel. He also created the Newark Police Headquarters at 22 Franklin St., a four-story classical design building in the city civic complex, completed in 1916 that subsequently was renamed the Villani Building. Newark architect William Gregory designed the Third Presbyterian Church at Abington Avenue and Ridge Street in 1914. It was built of yellow brick with limestone trim in a Romanesque/Byzantine style. He was also architect of the Forest Hill Presbyterian Church and worked on several buildings at New York University. He died in 1949 at age 83.
This item has no relations.