Adams Theatre


Dublin Core

Title

Adams Theatre

Description

The theater first opened in January, 1912 as the Shubert Theatre. In 1913, it was renamed Payton's Theatre, and then Keeney's Theatre. It became Adams Theatre in 1931.

Date

opened 1912

PhysicalObject Item Type Metadata

State

extant

Condition History

The theater was used through the 1980's, but the auditorium has since been abandoned, and the front lobby is used as a clothes store.

Collection

Related Entries

Item Relations

Item: William E.Lehman creator of This Item

Geolocation